System & Products: Creative solutions
Development in Business
SUPPOSE (πLOTs) is helping the manager in his most difficult tasks:
Typical security operations are characterized by the combination of:
- Uncertainties about the destroying forces and their development. It might regard the forces of nature,
enemies of society (terrorists, criminals) and their intentions, resources and actions.
- Dynamic situations with time stress to act fast for initiative advantages, - or forced to fast reactions by destroying forces.
- Complex situations (including various qualities of information), considering both destroying forces and own activities.
Then SUPPOSE (πLOTs) is:
· Handling Uncertainties by advanced probability methods (incl. Bayesian):
- Creating solid measures for understanding the situation, the development of destroying forces and intentions and
possibilities of the enemy of the society.
- Creating measures on possible success for own plans, missions and task-forces.
· Handling Dynamics (handling time stress) by advanced prediction methods (probability based),
- Creating a time margin for actions to be taken, preventing the predicted threatened situations to happen in reality.
· Handling Complexity by advanced modelling methods (operation models),
- Creating structures for operations and information handling
- Operation based tools for planning, execution and evaluation
- Creating network capabilities, supporting co-operations
between various organisations at different local positions evaluation